- I like to make lists. When I go to the supermarket, I make a list before I go. Oh, and I love bullet points. When I was younger, I used to make a lot more lists. Something about (ahem) control issues.
- Eating. I live to eat. I'm always thinking about my next meal.
- Reading. Reading is my great escape. Right now, I’m reading The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood, and I can’t wait to get back to it.
- Running. I started running a year ago, and I’m hooked.
- Making people laugh. It's my little gift, and I do the best I can.
- The sea, the sea.
- Trains. I have always loved trains.
- Cuddling with Five. Is anything in life as sweet? He is growing up so fast.
OK, now it’s your turn. I’m choosing seven of you. Feel free to play along, or not. I'd love to read your list of seven things. Or you can simply take this as me telling you that I enjoy your blogs.
AmeriNZ is an insightful blog by a bleeding heart liberal American expat living in NZ.
Girlvaughn.com is a funny blog by a list-loving reader of books. I don't know a lot about her, but I really enjoy her posts when they come up.
naked toes on algae-covered skipping stones has some funny portraits of working life, poems, and other nicely done posts. I could listen to him go on as long as he can spare.
Practically Perfect is a blog by an American expat now living in NZ. I like reading about her impressions of NZ.
TechnoBabe’s Adventures An uplifting range of topics from nostalgia to the past to humour.
That’s Why is a very funny blog by my new bloggy BFF.
UK to New Zealand – The Brunts Big Move is a blog by an Englishwoman now living in New Zealand. She has a criminally small following. Gorgeous, affecting writing.