I wrote another rant, but instead, I’ll share with you, Internet, My Five Dorky Crushes.
- Paul Henry. It's too bad about that moustache comment. I had been admiring his acerbic wit for years. He used to do an advice show with Charlotte Dawson, and he was always telling people how stupid they were. Very refreshing.
- Mike Hoskings. He's a wanker. He was terrible on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. But I used to like his shameless banter with the very hot Kate Hawkesby. And he shared his mid-life crisis with the whole of New Zealand.
- Marc Peard, ZM’s New Hot Guy. For a couple of years, I was swooning over his accent. Now I’ve seen his photo, and I’m over it. Sorry, dreadlocks just don’t do it for me any more.
- Rhys Darby. You know, from Flight of the Conchords. Present.
- John Campbell. There’s no question about it. He’s a dork.
- My husband. He totally made me add him to this list. Because he doesn't have crushes. Right.
Edited to add. I didn't mean to imply that my husband is a dork. Because he's not. I think I'm a dork (my husband disagrees, bless him).