Here are Another 48 Things I Want You to Know About Me:
- Were you named after anyone?
No, but my initials are the same as my grandmother’s.
- When was the last time you cried?
New Year’s Eve. NYE is always a letdown.
- Do you like your handwriting?
No. My second grade teacher is the reason why I need to go to therapy.
- What is your favourite lunch meat?
Ham. Except today I bought too much and now it’s not my favourite any more.
- Do you have kids?
- If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
- Do you use sarcasm?
- Do you still have your tonsils?
- Would you bungee jump?
If I had a chance to win $50,000.
- What is your favourite cereal?
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Yes. But I only own one pair that unties.
- What is your favourite ice cream?
- What is the first thing you notice about people?
- Red or pink?
- What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
Quick to anger.
- Who do you miss most?
- Do you want everyone to complete this list?
If they are narcissistic enough.
- What colour pants and shoes are you wearing?
I’m not wearing pants or shoes.
- What are you listening to right now?
Birds and cicadas and the washing machine’s spin cycle.
- If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
- Favourite smells?
Vanilla, patchouli, citrus.
- Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Another playcentre mum.
- Do you like the person who sent this list to you?
Yes, she was one of my first friends.
- Favourite sport to watch?
Gymnastics or ice skating. Or anything not on TV.
- Hair colour?
- Eye color?
- Do you wear contacts?
- Favourite food?
- Scary movies or happy endings?
I don't like scary movies. I have an overly active imagination.
- Last movie you watched?
Into the Wild.
- What colour shirt are you wearing?
I’m wearing a dress.
- Summer or winter?
- Hugs or kisses?
- Most likely to respond?
Writer friends from college.
- Least likely to respond?
My brother (I'm trying to egg him on).
- What book are you reading now?
I just finished American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld. Now I’m trying to finish Love in the Time of Cholera.
- What is on your mouse pad?
I haven’t had a mouse pad in years. I used to have one with a cat on it.
- What did you watch on TV last night?
- Favourite sound(s)?
My son laughing. The many sounds of the sea. Tui. Anything acoustic.
- Rolling Stones or Beatles?
- What is the farthest you have been from home?
- Do you have a special talent?
- Where were you born?
- Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back?
Everyone’s. I am a voyeur.
- How did you meet your spouse/significant other?
At my best friend’s wedding.